MONOTEC 370Custom Made Shade Sail
Monotec 370 has been specifically developed for ultimate sun protection and longevity. This means your shade structure maintains its usefulness and remains looking great for years longer than those made with other fabrics. Also, as the widest shade cloth available, your Monotec 370 sail or structure is more aesthetically pleasing due to the reduction of unattractive seams.
Developed in Australia, Monotec 370 is I00% Australian owned and made. Manufactured using only the highest quality raw materials, you can be assured that the fabric is engineered to outlast other products. Monotec 370 can be used in virtually any situation where high UV protection is required. When you need top tier sun protection, look no further than Monotec 370.
- Premium grade fabric – the strongest shade mesh available
- Ideal for larger sails and structures
- Up to 90% shade offered
- 15 year warranty – best in the industry!
- Stain, dirt and grime resistant
- Extra wide fabric (6.5m) so seams in sails are kept to a minimum
- Available in 15 designer colours
- Eco-friendly – 100% recyclable
- MONOTEC 370 Series is supported by a 15 Year Under Tension Warranty
Colours shown indicative only
|Breaking Force Warp (AS2002.3.1-2001)||1433N/50mm|
|Breaking Force Weft (AS2002.3.1-2001)||2210N/50mm|
|Elongation at Break Warp||97.9%|
|Elongation at Break Weft||73.5%|
|Bursting Pressure (AS 2001.2.4-16990)||4750kPa|
|Bursting Force (AS 2001.2.19-1988 Mean)||3011N|